I've been very busy over the last few weeks making a couple of new things. Firstly I made a new nappy bag using the
Hip Mama Diaper Bag Tutorial . I found this fairly simple to follow, only issues I had were purely my doing as I've had no experience in sewing pockets! I'm very happy with how it turned out:
 |
| Inside has several pockets, a wipe-able vinyl "floor" and a clip for my keys |
 |
| Front with two pockets. There's also a pocket on each side and another on the back. |
Last night I finished this skirt for K. She's thrilled with it because it flies out when she spins around! I love how such small things can make a little girls day. I made the skirt using this brilliant tutorial
Twirly Skirt Tutorial
 |
| One very happy little girl |
And here's my work in progress, a dress for S. Knitting is definitely taking a back-seat at the moment, while I spend my free time thinking of which fabric to buy and what I'm going to sew next. I bought this silver cotton a couple of months ago and dip dyed in Dylon cold the one on the left, so it's now variegated pink and silver. This dress was started awhile ago, so I'd better get cracking so she can actually wear it this Summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.